Friday, May 25, 2012

Nickels

NickelsNickels by Karen Baney
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I appreciated the story being Christian based... how someone can change from their past & show that their lives are changed.

I really loved the character of Kyle. Know a lot of women would want to have him in real life. & while Niki had horrible tragedies in her life, I was glad to see her find some happiness.

I did enjoy the book, but will say, it seemed way too long for me. Sort of dragging the story out & had parts that I felt like I just kept reading over & over. (water games in the pool - kissing the forehead) maybe it was just because it felt so long that I noticed these same sentiments over & over repeatedly.

I did appreciate the Christian love story... that Kyle & his sister were 'normal' Christians - not over the top, crazy, 'preachy' people - but loved Nickles through the years - leading her to Christ...

View all my reviews

No comments: