Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Fairest - An Unfortuante Fairy Tale #2

Fairest (An Unfortunate Fairy Tale, #2)Fairest by Chanda Hahn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

After finishing the first book, I enjoyed it so much, I downloaded this one. I loved going from one book to the next, with the same characters, having the story fresh in my mind. And this book continued on with the "Grimm Curse" that Mina has to endure.

Her best friend Nan is still along side her, as well as Brody, the love from the first book. Only problem? There's no memory of their relationship from the first adventure. Everyones memory was wiped out after the quest was finished... so Mina is back to square one with Brody. Yet he senses something has happened.

Also alongside - Jared - the mysterioud boy from Book one & we get to learn more about him & who he really is.

The Grimm Curse this time was dealing with Snow White... I loved the twists & turns that dont make it exact, but similar stories.
The ending totally surprised me too... not what I thought would happen at all.

The last chapter totally had me on the edge of my seat, excited to see Mina turn into a stronger person, determined, ready to take on these quests with a new passion...
& now, I have to wait... when is the 3rd book coming out? I'm totally wrapped up in this series now.

View all my reviews

No comments: