Thursday, June 19, 2014

Dreaming of the Sea

Dreaming of the Sea (Once Upon a Time Today, #2)Dreaming of the Sea by Heidi Garrett
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a cute little read. Apparently this author takes well known fairy tales & redoes them with a twist.

This was one taken from the Little Mermaid ... & the story of how the Sea Witch, how she came to be, how she controlled things, how she had a deal with the devil & needs an apprentice before she dies. & what happened when the latest Sea Witch finds a human to become her apprentice, one who is beautiful & has a strong faith in God...

I really did enjoy this book & was totally into the story of it. Give me a fairy tale, even a twisted backwards version, & I'll still love it.

I already downloaded another one of the 'mixed up' fairy tales she wrote, I think based off of Snow White.

View all my reviews

No comments: