Monday, July 13, 2015

Beautiful Day

Beautiful DayBeautiful Day by Elin Hilderbrand
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I had heard about this book & saw it was at the library...

let's just say, I wasn't that impressed. Maybe if I was by a pool & needed something to just pass time, it would have been better to me.

Its the story of a wedding taking place & what's leading the bride? A notebook her mother who had passed away left her to give instructions - wanting to help her daughter when the time came & knowing she wouldn't be around.

The drama comes when the wedding happens & all the family has their own issues, from the bride's sister & the messy relationships she gets into, to the bride's father & the realization that his new wife is nothing like he envisioned his life to be, & the many people in the wedding party, from brothers & in laws to step sisters.  The whole gang has drama.

This didn't knock my socks off, but it was alright... like I said - a good beach read.

View all my reviews

No comments: