Thursday, June 16, 2016

Yellow Brick War

Yellow Brick War (Dorothy Must Die, #3)Yellow Brick War by Danielle Paige
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was disappointed with the 2nd book & nervous about this one... but it totally redeemed itself & pulled me back into the story.
I thought this was supposed to be the last book in the series, but I'm thinking now, its not. That was no ending to sum up the series, that's for sure. Too many characters still in bad situations right now.
I did like that this book had Amy & the Wicked Quadrant actually in Kansas for most of the book. It was good to see Amy back in her own environment & enjoyed seeing & knowing more the people in her world in her home town.
I am not a big fan of war & battles & a lot of description of fighting so that part, I was glad it wasn't over taking the book. Just enough to keep the excitement going but not a whole book on the gore & yucky - I felt like book 2 was more like that.
After reading this one, I am excited there is another one. Hope it stays up to this par.
Now, I'm just anxious to see, who is really dead & who is alive & kicking waiting to cause trouble for Oz, the Wicked & Amy.

View all my reviews

No comments: