Monday, December 12, 2016

Shaken by Tim Tebow

Shaken: Discovering Your True Identity in the Midst of Life's StormsShaken: Discovering Your True Identity in the Midst of Life's Storms by Tim Tebow
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'm not a football person or a fan at all, but I do know Tim Tebow.
Who doesn't know about Tebowing - right?
I've not read any of his other books, but when he had a spare weekend & stopped into our church & spoke & talked about his future book, I wanted to grab it, just to support someone who is giving a good message to the world on faith & reminding us WHOSE we are - not who we are.
I really did enjoy the book - even the parts of Tim telling his football story. I thought that part may bore me a bit, but it was interesting to see how he handled being let go of the organizations he was a part of.
The book is full of Tim's experiences in life as a teenager on mission trips, to playing in the big leagues, to everything in between. & it all holds great reminders of God's truth.
Some of the stories, I've heard before... some of the points he makes on scripture, I've heard most of them in other places, but there were a few little snippets of truths that were new to me that really gripped me. I have to say, for me reading a book on a football player, I really did enjoy it.

View all my reviews

No comments: