Monday, June 28, 2010

Eclipse

Book: Eclipse
Author:  Stephenie Meyer

As Seattle is ravaged by a string of mysterious killings and a malicious vampire continues her quest for revenge, Bella once again finds herself surrounded by danger. In the midst of it all, she is forced to choose between her love for Edward and her friendship with Jacob–knowing that her decision has the potential to ignite the ageless struggle between vampire and werewolf. With her graduation quickly approaching, Bella has one more decision to make: life or death. But which is which?

______________

After reading "The short life of Bree Tanner" - I had to go over Eclipse again & figured with the movie coming out, I needed to read it again...

I'm glad I did... this is my favorite of all 4 books - or is it 5 now with the new book?  But anyways - this is my favorite with Bella, Jacob & Edward...

Couldnt want to get to the chapter "Fire & Ice" that involved the tent scene.  I love the conversation between Jacob & Edward... & the chapter following where Bella finally realizes she does have feelings for Jacob... oh, be still my wolf-loving-heart.

It was neat to read it again - especially after the other book & knowing more "back story" ...

And I know this is a re-read, but I am keeping track of all the books I've read this year, so thats why I have to add it on here...

And once again, my rating:   5 skeins .... with a big dramatic vampire/wolf love triangle sigh....

No comments: