Tuesday, March 22, 2016

All the Bright Places

All the Bright PlacesAll the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book did not go as I thought it would go...
but what an amazing touching story, that will break your heart in the process.

The story of a unique boy, Finch, who everyone sees as odd & strange & dubbed a freak.
Violet, the popular girl at school who lost her sister in a car accident & is struggled to get back into life.

When the two of them meet on a ledge on a bell tower, they are forever connected. Who saves who - that's really the ultimate story.

The two of them start their "Wanderings" around Indiana & learn so much about each other, themselves.

I don't want to give any spoilers away but I heard this was labeled as The Fault in our Stars mixed with Eleanor & Park... that's a good way to look at it.
& I also saw this was becoming a movie. Glad I read it when I did! I cant wait to see it now.

View all my reviews

No comments: