Monday, November 7, 2016

31 Verses to Write on Your Heart

31 Verses to Write on Your Heart31 Verses to Write on Your Heart by Liz Curtis Higgs
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have always been a fan of Liz Curtis Higgs... Shout out for a Louisville gal!!!!
But I love her writing & her personality which shines through her books.

This one is a little different than some of her others as this can be used as a devotional, which I've been doing.

She had asked for some of women's favorite scriptures & she took the top 31 that people sent & this is what the book is - a break down of the scriptures for every day.

& I love the way she breaks it down. It's not 'teachy' in the over-your-head way teaching scripture can be - but a way of breaking it down like you're sitting with your girlfriend & she's explaining to you in the simpliest of terms.

Liz urges you to memorize these scriptures too so you know they deeply & more personally as well.

I really do love this book & am glad to have it & learn from it.

View all my reviews

No comments: