Thursday, February 26, 2015

What I know for Sure

What I Know For SureWhat I Know For Sure by Oprah Winfrey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I found this in the library & it intrigued me.

I am leery about Oprah... I enjoy her insight on some things, but am uncomfortable on what her views are on spirituality. I still was intrigued about the book & I did happily enjoy this book. I did run into parts that made me sort of made a funny face, but for the most part, the things Oprah talked about as things that held truth, I had to laugh & agree on a lot of them. Things like friendships, money, finding time for yourself, direction for your life.

It really was inspiring & made me think of the things I know to be true in my life... & the things I NEED to change to make my life more fulfilling. I am glad I took the time to check this one out.

View all my reviews

No comments: