Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Down the Rabbit Hole

Down the Rabbit Hole: Curious Adventures and Cautionary Tales of a Former Playboy BunnyDown the Rabbit Hole: Curious Adventures and Cautionary Tales of a Former Playboy Bunny by Holly Madison
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I always loved the show Girls Next Door & just always was intrigued by Holly - the girl who wanted a story book life & loved Disney Princesses... but always confused how she thought she could get her Happily Ever After with a man who had to have multiple girlfriends.

I'm also a big fan of hearing people's stories so I was interested to read her story & see behind the scenes of her life.

While I thought the book was interesting at points, it got kind of old of hearing how frustrated she was with the other girls (what did you expect?) & it just seemed a lot of misery & whining & complaining & making you feel like she was stuck in some sort of prison sentence

There's nothing earth shattering being revealed - just really a sad story about a girl who really ended up just wanted to be loved & really couldn't find much love in her life. I'm glad in the end, Holly did get her Happily Ever After with a husband & a baby.

View all my reviews

No comments: