Thursday, February 4, 2016

Who Do You Love

Who Do You LoveWho Do You Love by Jennifer Weiner
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was so wrapped up in this story.
The story of 2 kids that meet in the hospital - one with a heart condition & the other injured with a broken arm. How their paths go through time & how they always keep coming back to each other. What a fun read to take in near Valentine's Day.
Rachel - the daughter of Jewish parents who want nothing but the best for her.
Andrew - the son of a single mom who lives in a poor area of town & is friends with the local handy man & relies solely on his running to get him through life.

I loved seeing Rachel & Andy through all the years of their life -as children, middle school. college, starting life on their own, all the way into adult years....

The story took turns that I wasn't expecting but all I wanted were these two to come back together. Totally had me hooked. This book had my heart as well.

View all my reviews

No comments: