Monday, January 19, 2015

Bossy Pants

BossypantsBossypants by Tina Fey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh my gosh. I don't think I have laughed so hard at a book in my life. After being on a roll of biographies of funny people (NPH, Amy Poehler, Mindy Kahling) this is by far my favorite. I don't know how I put off reading this.
From Tina's view on women with 'yellow hair' & the secrets of beauty (Who cares?) & I got a special laugh out of her chapter on photographers & photo shop. And moments of the book touched me. Like the chapter on her father & the pressure that women puts on other women.
I think I'm glad I saved this book for awhile because it really was the icing on the cake for funny people biographies...
& the older that Tina Fey gets, I hope she becomes that 'crazy lady' which means she'll never stop talking...

View all my reviews

No comments: