Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Mended: Pieces of a life made whole

Mended: Pieces of a Life Made WholeMended: Pieces of a Life Made Whole by Angie Smith
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love Angie Smith... her writing just touches my heart. I honestly think we'd be best friends.. maybe its the red hair?

I just came out of What Women Fear & loved it so much & then had the chance to read this one. I didnt want it to end.

This book are part blog posts, part devotions, part study, part 'God is talking to you'...
I honestly laughed, cried, had my brain work & had my heart spoken to on many different entries.
I even had to go back & star, & heart some of my favorites so I can go back & reread & remember the messages & lessons taught.

This book can be used as a devotional even - with the scripture at the beginning, the reflection at the end - or you can just read it straight through. Either way, you're going to be be touched by it.

I loved it so much, before I finished it, I went & ordered another copy for a friend for Christmas.

I know my life has been changed already, because I've applying some of the things written.  Everything I do, I say to myself, "One Better"... & if you want to know what that means - get the book & read #16

My only problem now? I've got to wait now for Angie's next book...

1 comment:

petrii said...

I have been really wanting to read this. I LOVED what women fear. I'm gonna have to check this out!