Friday, April 17, 2015

Hot Body Year-Round

Cassey Ho's Hot Body Year-Round (Enhanced Edition)Cassey Ho's Hot Body Year-Round by Cassey Ho
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I've never gotten a book before with Fitness in mind, but I was excited to get this new book from Cassey Ho. I love her videos on YouTube & her idea of healthy / clean eating which made me excited to see what this book had in store.

In it is a plan for year round. Recipes & exercises that are made specifically for each season with the idea you can pick out your exercises to do every day & mix it up as the next season comes up. I like that. It's not the same thing the year round. There is a page that has a suggestion of what sort of plan should be followed for your level in fitness.

Also, the recipes for each season look AMAZINGLY delish! Clean eating is the menu plan & I appreciate that a lot of them are vegetarian friendly.

The book really is a nice thick book that will come in handy for both the recipes & the workouts. I'm excited to see what Cassey has in her future for all of us trying to stay fit.

View all my reviews

No comments: