Thursday, March 22, 2018

Running- Getting Started

Running - Getting StartedRunning - Getting Started by Jeff Galloway
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I've always been intrigued by the Galloway method & getting back into running, I wanted to check out how his method worked for the beginner.
This is a perfect book for a real beginner in running. With tips on how to do safe runs & things such a diet & equipment. & it starts you out really slow - not like the plans that have you running 3 miles on day 1.
I got this from the library but glad to look through it -it reminded me of a few things that I forgot & I am really going to try & implement his method when I lace back up.

View all my reviews

Running - Getting started will take anyone, at any level of fitness, into the running lifestyle. Jeff Galloway, a US Olympian in 1972, has helped over 150,000 people into running while reducing or eliminating aches, pains, and injuries suffered during most training programs. Jeff offers a step-by-step program that is easy to use and easy to understand. Included will be lots of tips on nutrition, staying motivated, building endurance, shoes, stretching and strengthening, and much more. 

No comments: