Friday, August 10, 2012

Sleep Tight

Sleep Tight Sleep Tight by Anne Frasier
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

SPOILERS!!!!!

I have to include spoilers to explain why I didnt care too much for this book.
So if you dont want to know - dont read...

Why this book rubs me the wrong way...
I'm being introduced to so many characters, each one, I'm trying to remember specific things - trying to find out who the man is that is capturing blonds & killing them.
Only to find out, the man? A person that is never mentioned until the last 15% of the book..really?
And then we hear a story of why he's so crazy... a story out of no where...

And then, the story of Fionna, the young girl killed at 16, do we ever get to figure out who killed her? Just on the last 5 pages...
it made this book just feel like a waste of time

I didnt care for all the graphics & all the language either...
glad I didnt pay for this one .... free Kindle Download
Wont even waste more time trying to explain the characters or the story... just glad its over.

View all my reviews

No comments: