Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Two Crosses

The Two Crosses: A NovelThe Two Crosses: A Novel by Ernie Lindsey
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Two men receive the ability to heal people... how do they handle it.
Both handle it very differently
One chooses to go public & sacrifices his family for the fame
The other chooses to keep it quit & ends up having his love of his life sacrificed in exchange...
Made me wonder about both of their choices... is it the best thing to not want to share your gift? And how horrible is it to exploid your gift from God?

I thought this story was OK... I was more intrigued with Jay Cross & his life & how it effected him, more then the other man

& then throw in a crazed relgious freak that belittles every person because they're not good enough for God, & thinks he can save his mother's soul who killed herself when he was little... I could have done without this dude the whole book. Actually, I did skip most of the pages that was about him. too predictable

I wouldnt recommend this book really... especially when it came to the end. I was like "WHAT? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?.. that's all I'll say about that :)

View all my reviews

No comments: