Wednesday, May 7, 2014

No Place Like Oz

No Place Like Oz (Dorothy Must Die #0.5)No Place Like Oz by Danielle Paige
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

So I found out about this book AFTER I read "Dorothy Must Die"... & it didn't change any thing about the 2nd book. Actually was cool to read some things that are in the DMD & then thin, Ahh - there it is. What I'm saying is it doesn't hurt which way you read this. First or Second.

What I will say is I again love this writer & the way she's taken a classic story & put a new spin on it. What happens to Dorothy after she wakes up at home? Is her life changed? Do people believe she was really in a place called Oz?

We're at Dorothy's 16th birthday & life isn't the best for the "girl who rode the cyclone"... & then she gets a birthday present she wasn't expecting. Before you know it, Dorothy is back in Oz & seeing how things have changed since she's left. & Dorothy is there for one reason, to find Glinda so has seemed to have gone missing.

I won't give anything away, but we see how Dorothy turns into the person she is in Dorothy Must Die. But the whole time we are drawing lines between wicked & good... & which side is really which.

I'm going to be sitting on pins & needles waiting for the next book in this series!!!


View all my reviews

No comments: