Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Exposure to a Billionaire

Exposure to a BillionaireExposure to a Billionaire by Ann Menke
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

This is probably one of the worst books I've read in a long time.
It just felt like it was written by a high school kid. It just skipped so fast through the story, leaving out so much detail & always repeating itself. If I heard one more time that the 2 pilots were like Anna's brother or that Stuart would say, "You are like family" again & again, I would scream. Or the gifts or the $25,000 bonuses & the notes & the reminding how beautiful Stuart's wife is.... just stop.
The story is about Anna, who becomes a personal assistant to Mr. Stuart Manning - a billionaire - & the life she now gets to experience traveling the world & the people she meets.
It was really a bunch of Karadisian dreams to me & not story telling.
For instance, there is a man who repeatedly shows up trying to kidnap Anna for some reason... & not to spoil anything, the results of this story showing up throughout the book - all gets handled in one paragraph. No real depth ever happened with this story.
I do have to say, I feel like this book took me all over the world though because I'm exhausted.

View all my reviews

No comments: