Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Paris Street Style

Paris Street Style: A Coloring BookParis Street Style: A Coloring Book by Zoé de Las Cases
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I am an Adult Coloring book NUT! Like obsessed with them.

So when I got this one, my level of obsession just went up.

This coloring book is full of all things "paris street style"... not your typical coloring pages of shapes & designs. This has gorgeous art work in it just waiting for you to put your own style on it.

& the binding of the coloring book is beautiful in itself - black & gold & thick & just lovely. It even has a little tie to hold the book closed.

I really can't say enough about this one.

I feel like if you had a teen age girls room, or a dressing area, some of these would be beautiful even pulled out & framed. That's how gorgeous some of these designs are.

Total thumbs up!

View all my reviews

No comments: