Monday, February 1, 2016

The Best Yes: Making Wise Decisions in the Midst of Endless DemandsThe Best Yes: Making Wise Decisions in the Midst of Endless Demands by Lysa TerKeurst
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

It only took me a year to read this.
How dumb is that when the point of the book is putting things in priority - giving it your best yes in life.
That's what you call ironic & a wake up call.
Started the book all over again & was intentional about it & zoomed right through it.
It was so encouraging & full if insight on what is important in a life & how to go to God on decisions that need to be made.
I think half my book is highlighted... I always need more help in not feeling guilty about doing it all, about saying no & about feeling like every decision has to be the one way perfect answer. Not going to happen.
I'm just really glad I opened this book back up.

View all my reviews

No comments: