Wednesday, March 2, 2016

What Alice Forgot

What Alice ForgotWhat Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

what would you do if 10 years of your memory was gone?
I have read 2 other Moriarty books & this is by far my favorite!
The story of Alice, who passes out at spin class, hitting her head & waking up to what she thought was 10 years previous. All the things that 10 years can hold - now a mystery.
It was such a fun read on learning the mystery of how Alice's life turned out... & makes you think how much you change over the span of 10 years.
I love the relationships in the past & how they developed - with her sister, her husband & kids (who she doesn't even remember)
I really loved the story of Elisabeth, her sister, who struggles with Infertility - that was a bonus story for me.
I honestly couldn't stop reading this book & then didn't want it to end. Totally a favorite.

View all my reviews

No comments: