Thursday, February 12, 2015

I remember you

I Remember YouI Remember You by Cathleen Davitt Bell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Can love cross time?

Juliet keeps noticing Lucas, the hockey player jock in school, looking at her. He soon is talking with her, trying to spend time with her, easing his way into making her care about him. It's then he lets her know what he's going through & what has drawn him to her... they've been here before.

The story is a mix of YA romance, sci-fi, star-crossed lovers sort of thing. Lucas has come back through time to his seventeen yr old self to see Juliet one more time, to let her know how he really feels about her. Does she believe him? She starts to when the things he predicts will happen starts to really occur. But the fact that he's going to join the marines when he turns 18 just will lead to the path that will ultimately put Lucas in harm, where his life will be in jeopardy, causing this change in time....

Can Juliet convince Lucas not to join the marines as his 17 yr old self & avoid the life risks he will be put in?

I really got caught up in the story, anxious to see how it all turned out. & I have to say, I really like when a book surprises me in the ending. This one did just that. I had no idea how this was going to end up. I was sad to see it end.

View all my reviews

No comments: