Monday, February 23, 2015

My Big Bottom Blessing

My Big Bottom BlessingMy Big Bottom Blessing by Teasi Cannon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I ran across this book in the library - never even heard of it before... but so glad I did.

It's the story of a woman who suffers with her weight & felt like it was the source of her worth. The things she learned about God as she learned to love herself & how she saw God loved her, regardless of her weight, this is what the book is about.

I really enjoyed this book because parts of it, its like Teasi was reading my mind.

It's full of scripture, full of real thoughts, full of Godly wisdom, full of laughs.

I am so glad I stumbled across this & really feel like women who struggle with their weight will find some Biblical wisdom in these pages...

I really have left this book feeling a little bit better about myself & am reassured that God has made me for a reason, God loves me regardless of any number & in all my own struggles, God can teach me things about myself & Him throughout it.

View all my reviews

No comments: